Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Flowers


When I woke up this morning, my Dad had picked me these flowers. They are very pretty and look like a halo on me, don't you think? All flowers are pretty even though some don't smell good, lol. There are so many kinds of flowers. God sure knew what he was doing. I like to look at them and sometimes you see a bug or three on them. I sit real still when I see bees. My favorite bug is a praying mantis. They are so green and small when they are new. I saw one on the fence the other day, it was funny. When I would walk past it, it would turn it's head and follow me. When I walked back the other way, it still followed me. I laughed so hard I fell down. Nature is a wonderful thing. Have a great Sunday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?