Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

It's my party





What a wonderful party. Fievel, Wally, Whinnie, Hammy, Mini Don, Froggy and Waylin came. Aunt Donna even stopped by. We had cake and punch. I passed out pull tabs to all of the guests. We watched the movie Haunted House and played games. I had a lighted tiara and a birthday girl ribbon.
I got lots of neat presents. I got cars, a sled, new shoes (moccasins), and a swing.
Waylin said pile on and i'll pull you around so you can try out your new sled. Boy will it be fun this winter.
My swing can be used in the house or on our back deck next summer.

Comments:
Your birthday party pictures are so nice. It sure looks like everyone had a good time and you got lots of cool presents. Did you see the birthday thread for you at LVI? It is titled "Guess who is 3 today?"

Have fun playing with all of your new gifts...Nymphie
 
Thank you Nymphie,It was very nice of you to post my birthday.It feels so nice that so many people wished me a happy birthday.Come see me again soon.(hugs)
 
Looks like you had a nice party. Wish I could have been there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?