Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

My Vegas Vacation report


Well here it is time for another trip report from Claudette. We got to the airport in plenty of time. I was a little dissapointed not to see the new police dogs that were to be helping out with security. Our flight was late coming in, but not by too much. We boarded the plane, only to find out they couldn't get it started, so they had to borrow a machine from another company to get it started. [Murphy's law certainly took over the travel area of this trip] We arrived at Vegas [Yeah] and proceeded to the bus stop. Once on the bus we were getting excited, but the bus broke down halfway to our hotel. We decided to Hoof it for a bit to catch a taxi. We got our Taxi and rode on to our hotel.

On our second day there, I answered the phone in our room and it was our slot host telling me we have 3 free tickets to see a live show "Shag with aTwist". I told her thank you very much. We went and got our tickets. After supper, we went to see the show. I checked out the drink menu and ordered a non alcholic Shirley Temple. Then I proceeded to read about the show, The was music and singing, and no talking. When the show started, the characters were everywhere, even in the audience. They all came over at one time or another and patted my head and smiled at me. The hunchback even wanted a pat on the back, so I gave him a big one. It was a fun show about a 1950's tupperware party, with a murder [that's the twist]. I wish I had more photo's, but they didn't allow pictures in the showroom, while the show was going. I did get my picture taken with the monkey though, after the show.
More tomorrow about our trip

Comments:
Your trip must have been fun. I hope I get to go to Las Vegas some day.I did get to go to Disney World.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?