Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Staying in touch

Staying in touch with friends and relatives is always important. You can mail them things in the "regular" mail, email them, even call when you can't visit. I got to talk to both of my sisters, my aunts, and grandma and grandpa. One of my cousin's is getting married this weekend in Texas. (I wish we could be there). Be sure and stay in touch with those you love.
P.S. Please put my Aunt Donna in your prayers, she has to have surgery, and we need her in our lives. See you soon Aunt Donna.

Comments:
Hi Claudette,
We sure had fun and a lot of good eats at Grandmas yesterday.No school today so we are going to watch the DVD "Ice Age The Meltdown".I can hardly wait.I will tell you tomorrow how good it was.Talk to you then.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?