Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

What a beautiful day



I know it's early... but we wanted to take advantage of the nice weather to get our outside Christmas decorations up.[It's supposed to turn off cold Tuesday] I have been working on changing our scarecrow into Santa for a couple of weeks now. I found his suit at a garage sale. I even had to find a new head since I used a pumpkin for the scarecrow. I think he turned out pretty good. Dad had to put him in the yard for me, since I was having trouble getting him back out the door. The lights are all hung, but we will wait until December to light them up. There are a few more leaves to rake, so I'd better get busy. Enjoy your weekend.

Hello Ted


Comments:
Your Santa looks nice but Your deer look funny.The DVD "Melt Down" was really good.You should watch it for some funny stuff.Have a nice day.
 
Ted,
They are moose [Rut & Tuk], not deer. I liked Meltdown, have you seen Brother Bear yet?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?