Friday, December 15, 2006

 

8 Seconds

Hello everyone.
We just got back from another trip to wonderful Las Vegas.
I'm glad we went when we did. As you probably know they have the National Finals Rodeo.
It was the last day of it when we arrived.
We went down to Binions Sunday evening. There were a lot of friendly cowboys there and they had a mechanical bull. Hey Claudette, give it a try someone yelled. It was just sitting there, how long can 8 seconds be?
(Don't try this without professionals around)
Turn it loose!
2 Seconds, what happened?

4 Seconds, ooof.

Cowgirl down, bring on the clown.
(I should have brought my boots and spurs)
Oh that smarts, I think I will find something less strenuous to do while we are here.
[aren't the stars pretty]
I got lots of Christmas pictures to show you. Please check back.

Comments:
Hi Claudette, welcome home. I am glad you and your mom came home winners.

That bull looks a little intimidating to me. Hope you weren't sore the next day.

Nymphie~
 
I missed you this week.Whoa,you do some dangerous stuff.I don't think I would want to try that.You could get the "stuffin" knocked out of you.Ha,Ha! See you tomorrow.
 
Hi Nymphie and Ted,
I had fun riding the bull, the whole 4 seconds. I was not too sore the next day. (Dad got me an icecream cone)
Ted you are such a comedian.
Talk to you tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?