Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

I Hope...

That everyone got to spend time with family and friends.
On Christmas Eve we went to Aunt Donnas.
She had a big bag of presents for me.
I got lots of nice clothes.

A new pony sweater,
[he's so soft]

A my Aunt Donna loves me outfit,

Another pretty red and blue outfit
and a new baby to love.
She fixed us a nice luch and we got to visit with everyone.
It was a nice time for all.
We got to drive around and see more Christmas displays
before they get taken down for another year.

Comments:
Hi Claudette, you got some cute outfits for Christmas. I bet you will enjoy wearing all of them.

I have only been to Disneyland and have some good memories of it. I know you will love Disney World and all of the fun characters. I bet they will all want to meet you, too!

Nymphie~
 
Nice presents.I have never had clothes, just my fur.I wonder how I would look in people stuff?
See you later.
X X X
Ted
 
Nymphie,
I have quite a list of charaters I want to meet. I am going to take my new outfits with me. It will be so much fun.

Ted,
I have several bear friends. They all were clothes. I think you would look nice in clothes.

Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?