Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

It's getting closer

Since Christmas is getting closer I decided to
take a break and get my
letter written and mailed to Santa.
I like the pretty mailbox at Main Street Station.

After I mailed my letter,
we were walking around looking at Christmas displays.
We looked down Fremont street and Santa was there.
I didn't waste any time getting in line to talk to him.
I told santa I had mailed him my letter.
He said that was good.
He is very busy this time of year.
He sid he would like Chocolate chip cookies this year.
I will bake them for him [and Dad]
Santa said he would be sure and
leave some for my Dad.

Comments:
We saw Santa at the Mall again this morning.My boy should get some cool stuff this year.See you later,have a good weekend.
xxx
Ted
 
did you get your picture taken with Santa? Talk to you tomorrow
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?