Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

New Years Eve

Since the new year is almost here,
it is time to get the Christmas decorations put away.
Dad and I went out to get the post out of the ground
that our scarecrow and santa were held up with.
The ground was froze.
So we got out a jack to help us.

Dad let me turn the jack as much as I could.

Then he finished job.

The yard look so bare now.

At least we had warm weather to decorate in

and to remove the decorations.

What are your plans this evening?

P.S. Happy birthday brother Brandon


Comments:
Claudette,
I think you are a wonderfull "TomBoy".
I just love that in a girl.
X X X
Ted
 
Ted,
I wish you could have made it to our party. Maybe you can visit me sometime. Have a great year and let me know of your adventures.
Claudette
oxoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?