Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Reindeer



We went over to the store because they said they would have reindeer there. These are the two they had. [I wish they had been in the same cage, instead of seperate]. I think they would have liked it better. When I got home, I got in my time machine and went to the north pole to tell Santa they were ok.
I will be gone for a couple of days, so I want to say EARLY Happy Birthday to Julie and Ashley . Their birthday is on the 12th. Have a wonderul time while I'm gone.

Comments:
Hi Claudette, I am glad you got to see some reindeer close up. They are pretty cool looking, aren't they?

I hope you, your Mom and Dad have a great time in LV. I bet y'all will win some big jackpots while you are out there. Did you know that Cody is flying out there today with his Aunt Patrice and Uncle Bill? They are meeting his Mom and Dad tomorrow, I think. Then they are all going to Laughlin for a vacation. He is going to go horseback riding. I hope he doesn't fall off. After his vacation in Nevada he is going to be coming to Texas. We are all excited to have him visit.

I will be sure to tell Ashley that you wished her an early HB, thanks.

Talk to you in a few days...we will all miss you! Have lots of fun.

Nymphie~
 
Nymphie,
I'm glad that Cody is finally going to get to Texas to see you. We like it there too. I have lots of pictures to show you of our trip. I did come home a $42.00 winner. Mom even came in 6th in the LVC slot tournament.\,and won some money. Guess who I saw wearing red. Talk to you more tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?