Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Part 2


Some days it rained. They didn't have ponchos my size, so we made me one out of a shopping bag.


We wanted to go on the new ride Soarin, so I had to get measured. I was pretty close so I got to ride. It was very good.

Travis helped me with my very first craft project while we waited to see the circle of life show.

Mary Poppins didn't want to meet me. Not very nice for a nanny.

Denise was selling these huge balls. I asked Dad if I could have one & he said we didn't have enough room to take it home. I'll have to look for something else.


Comments:
You got to ride Soarin,You look a little short to me.Mary P looks kind of crabby.
X X X
Ted
 
Hi Ted,
Soarin is so much fun. You should try it. Mom & dad told them I hang glide at home, so they let me ride.
Mary Poopins is what I call her.
oxoxox
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?