Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Part 3

I met so many nice people while in Disney World.
A few I didn't get pictures of.
One day while we were having lunch, we met a nice couple that live on an island off the coast of Morocco, which is part of Spain. It seems odd that WDW Florida is closer for them than Euro Disney.
On the way home, I met a wonderful (Delta) flight attendant.
Her name is Kathy. She is from Cincinnati Ohio.
She came over and gave me a set of ear phones so I could watch TV
with Mom and Dad. She even let me keep them when we left, so when I fly with them again
I can use my earphones.
Almost everyone was nice.
I only met 2 people who were grumpy.
Mom said it's because they are not happy with themselves, not because of me.
I hope to meet alot more people, from alot more places.
(They are all so interesting)

Comments:
Hi Claudette, you have some really cool pictures from WDW. I am enjoying all of them. You will have life long memories from this trip.

Oh, Cody and Ruby left yesterday to go visit Les (HawaiiRoller) and Peanuts and Kats, in Hawaii. They gave me a big hug and told me to be sure to tell you 'Hi'! I will post some pictures once I get them developed.

Nymphie~
 
Hi Nymphie,
I'm glad that you are enjoying my TR.I have decided to put up 10 pictures a day till I get it finished.
I think Cody & Ruby will enjoy going to Hawaii. Mom said if we go , we are going to take along my aunt Penny. Can't wait to see your pictures of Cody, Ruby & Rudy.
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?