Monday, February 12, 2007

 

Winding it up

I think this is a cool clock tower
An remote controled moving and talking pine tree
As we went out to wait for our bus to the airport,
the nice bellman made me a balloon dog and gave me a coloring book and
crayon's, so I wouldn't be bored on the ride home.

These are my souvenir's from our trip. I hope you enjoyed my trip report. When I have my scrapbook uploaded to a site, I will provide a link for those of you who are interested.

Thank you

Claudette


Comments:
Claudette,
We really enjoyed your trip report.You must have covered every inch of WDW.Can't wait to see what you are up to next.
X X X
Ted
 
Hi Ted,
We did miss 1 or 2 inches of WDW, lol. I hope we get to go back. Maybe you & your family could meet us there. Wou;dn't that be great.
oxoxox
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?