Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

Chasing the numbers...

It was so windy in Las Vegas this week.
I stayed in the room quite a bit because of the wind.
Dad brought me a book, some forms and crayon so I could play
some keno while he and Mom walked about.
First I picked my numbers,
then Dad took my numbers & got me my ticket.
( chose to play 20 games in a row)

Then I watched in our room for my numbers.

I couldn't believe my eyes when my numbers came up!

Tomorrow I will show you what I bought with my winnings.


Comments:
Wow,It took a week but I got back in.I missed you Claudette.I am happy to see you are still posting your adventures.What kind of a game is keno? I will be back tomorrow if I can get on.
X X X
Ted
 
Hi Ted,
I about gave up on you.
I'm glad you made it back in.
On keno you pick some numbers & random numbers are picked by a machine. If you marked the right ones it pays you. If not you lose, lol.
Talk to you tomorrow I hope.
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?