Friday, October 12, 2007

 

A long Road Trip...

Hello everyone,
I have been very busy.
We just got back from a road trip to Texas.
Wally and I stayed buckled up in the truck the whole trip.
Thank God Mom stopped halfway and Dad got us a room to rest in.

We stopped in Miami, Oklahoma

(I am holding our newspaper from home)


Since Dad and I have never been to

"The world's biggest McDonalds"

Mom took us. It is in Vinita, Oklahoma.

On our 2nd day of the trip we arrived at Van Alstyne, Texas.

I was so happy to see my Aunt and Uncle.


Comments:
Hi Claudette, welcome home! I am glad you got to go visit your Aunt and Uncle in Texas. I wish I lived on your way so I could have met you and your Mom and Dad.

I love all the pictures you are in. I hope you will post some more soon.

Nymphie~
 
Hi Nymphie,
I wish we could have met you too.
Maybe one of these days we will get to meet, in person. You know how big Texas is, it's a lot bigger than Iowa. I have lots of pictures to post on my blog. I hope you will enjoy them all.
OXOXOX
Claudette
 
There you are.I have missed you.I am sending you a picture of me in my Halloween costume.I bet you wouldn't know it was me.
Your friend
X X X
Ted
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?