Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Trophies

My cousin Dakota is in the cub scouts.
A couple of weeks ago My Aunt Donna brought me these trophies
that Dakota won so I could see them. The cars and trophies are from his Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby Race 2008 Pack 100 & 11 Eddyville/Ottumwa. The Big one He Placed 1st Place in the Bear DenThe Smaller one Was Peoples Choice everyone Picked his car out of all that was there.
His is the blue one, The pink one is his mom's.
I also held my car, the yellow one, his name is Guido.
Way to go Dakota!

Comments:
Hi Claudette, your cousin has some nice trophies for his car. I like the pink car you are holding...that is my favorite color.

Give your Dad and Mom a hug for me and tell them 'hi' from me and the kids.

Hope it warms up soon for ya'll.
Nymphie~
xoxoxoxox
 
Hi Nymphie,
Sorry it has taken so long to reply. The Yellow car is mine. His name is Luigi. He is from the movie cars.
I gave dad a hug & kiss to keep forever. Mom & I sure miss him. We are glad he is not suffering anymore.
oxoxox
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?