Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

Saying Goodbye

As you all know my Dad was sick.
It has been a hard couple of weeks.
My Dad passed away on February 28th.
We had a visitation, where all his friends
came and talked with us.
Then the next day we had his funeral.
Pastor Kendall said nice things he had learned about my Dad.
All our friends from the Las Vegas chat boards, made posts about him.
We were glad they keep us in their prayers.
They even sent us cards from all over the US and Canada.
It is lonely without my Dad , but we have to keep going.
I will try and get back to my posting once we move.
Thank you everyone.

Comments:
Hi Claudette, I am so sorry about your dear Dad. I know how hard that was for you and your Mom. Hopefully, your move will be an adventure for you and your Mom, and it will take away some of your loneliness.

Take care,
Nymphie~
 
Hi Nymphie,
I was glad to read your reply. It is a sad time, but mom & I try to laugh & think of the good times we all had. All of our trips are adventures. Dad always got lost. Well he knew where he wanted to go, but couldn't remember the way, lol. Got to go for now.
oxoxoxo
Claudette
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?